Therapy is self-care. Whether you wish to attend to long-standing issues or deal with unexpected life events, you have the opportunity in therapy to face these challenges and emerge stronger.
At Reynolds & Rubino Psychology Group, our mission is to provide empirically-supported, ethical, and compassionate care to our patients. We specialize in the treatment of children, adolescents, adults, and couples with a diverse spectrum of psychological and emotional challenges, including:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depression & Other Mood Disorders
- Gender Identity Issues
- Oppositional Behaviors
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Relationship Issues
- Reproductive & Perinatal Mental Health
- And general difficulties that one may experience from major and minor life transitions
While our approach depends on your particular needs and goals, many of our clinicians generally work from a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) orientation. CBT is a practical, goal-oriented, present-focused approach to treatment in which we work with you to reduce symptoms and improve your functioning by helping you develop new responses to problematic thoughts (cognitions) and behaviors that contribute to your problems.
Our clinicians also specialize in the following theoretical orientations:
- Brief Solution-Focused Psychotherapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Somatosensory Psychotherapy
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Expressive Therapies (i.e., Art Therapy, Play Therapy)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
We offer evening and weekend hours for your convenience.
We offer psychiatric consultation and medication management on site for those individuals who may require pharmacologic treatments, alone or in combination with psychotherapy, to alleviate and manage symptoms and presenting concerns. We aim to provide comprehensive care by coordinating psychotherapy and psychiatric services in order to best meet our patients’ emotional and medical needs.
Psychological testing and assessment allows you to identify and understand any underlying problems that may be causing your symptoms. This information will help you and your provider develop a treatment plan that is most appropriate for your needs.
Reynolds & Rubino Psychology Group offers a range of testing and assessment services for children (ages 8+), adolescents, and adults including:
- Comprehensive psychological evaluations for diagnostic clarification
- ADHD diagnosis evaluation
- Intelligence/cognitive evaluation
- Advanced academic placement evaluation
- Pre-surgical evaluations for bariatric surgery
- Currently Enrolling, Starting in January 2023: Dr. Katherine Kelly, Psy.D. is offering a 7-week Mindfulness and Stress Relief Skills Building Group that provides the opportunity to learn tools that help with emotional regulation, breathing techniques that immediately lower stress response, and development of a meditation practice in a confidential group environment. In this group there is the unique opportunity to create your own individualized mindfulness practice. Research has shown that mindfulness and meditation actually change the brain; each skill taught in this skills building group is based on research.To aid in accessibility and provide more flexibility for patients enrolled, this group will be offered via tele-health. The format of this skills building group is psychoeducational and is not a support group. For more information or to register, email Dr. Kelly.